You are planning to move abroad alone or with your family or you have just arrived in Germany and are planning to live and work here temporarily? And you are now looking for a comprehensive health insurance product including cover for visits to your home country?
BDAE now offers EXPAT PRIVATE PREMIUM, the perfect international health insurance cover for you and your family!
The BDAE advantage
- You can enter into our insurance contracts from abroad.
- You can always count on BDAE experts for support. No being stuck with a call-center agent.
- You will always be covered by our insurance – even during a pandemic.
- You can count on our insurance services – regardless of your occupation. There are special features in the case of professional participation in competitions.
- Your international medical insurances will also include patient legal protection.
- You’re planning a trip home? Our insurances will even cover your stay in your home country!
Foto: © pexels.com
Worldwide accommodation as a private patient in a single room
|Pharmaceuticals and Materials
|90% of the tooth scale limits after the expiry of waiting periods
|Outpatient medical check-up for the early recognition of cancer
|General medical check-ups
|with a limit of up to € 300 per year
|Limit of 250 Euro per policy duration
|Maternity and Childbirth
|Medical Aids in simple form and repair costs
|80% up to 2,000 Euro per year
|Normal Prescribed Glasses and Contact Lenses
|600 Euro every three years after a waiting period of 12 months
|80% on outpatient trauma treatment with a limit of 2,000 Euro per year
|for up to 250,000 Euro per claim
|Repatriation of mortal remains
|up to 10,000 Euro
|Medical assessment via DoctorChat (Medical Assistant “Emma”)
|free of charge
|0 - 11 years of age
|12 - 49 years of age
|50 - 66 years of age
|worldwide (limited for the USA, Canada and Switzerland)
(includes insurance coverage up to 42 days for stays in the USA, Canada and Switzerland)
|worldwide (limited for the USA and Switzerland)
(includes insurance coverage up to 42 days for stays in the USA and Switzerland and up to 365 days for stays in Canada)
- Insurance cover for private individuals
- Worldwide insurance coverage, except USA and Switzerland
- The maximum insurable age is 66 years
- The insurance cover may be terminated any time. In this case the insurance cover ceases at the end of the month following the month in which the notice of termination has been submitted to the policy holder.
- Insurance cover in your home country if included under the chosen geographical area
- Assistance and emergency services (e.g. multi-lingual emergency hotline)
- Worldwide legal cover in case of medical malpractice
not included in insurance cover
Openness and transparency are values the BDAE GROUP promotes in its daily business. These values are a precondition for trust. Therefore you will find below the most important exclusions from our insurance cover.Please refer to the Terms and Conditions Part I and II for an elaborate list of exclusions.
- Medical conditions which arose or existed prior to the insurance cover or during the waiting period
- Rehabilitation and Stays in Spas or Cure Centers
- Infertility Treatment and all related check-ups
- Immunisation Treatments
- Treatment of illnesses related to drug abuse and rehabilitation