You are planning to move abroad alone or with your family or you have just arrived in Germany and are planning to live and work here temporarily? And you are now looking for a comprehensive health insurance product including cover for visits to your home country?
BDAE now offers EXPAT PRIVATE, the perfect international health insurance cover for you and your family!
|Inpatient Treatment||100% |
Worldwide accommodation as a private patient in a shared room
|Pharmaceuticals and Materials||100%|
|Tooth Replacement||80% of the tooth scale limits after the expiry of waiting periods|
|Outpatient medical check-up for the early recognition of cancer||100%|
|Maternity and Childbirth||100%|
|Medical Aids in simple form and repair costs||80% up to 2,000 Euro per year|
|Prescribed Glasses and Contact Lenses||50 Euro per year|
|Psychotherapy||80% on outpatient trauma treatment with a limit of 2,000 Euro per year|
|Medical Evacuation||for up to 250,000 Euro per claim|
|Repatriation of mortal remains||up to 10,000 Euro|
- Insurance cover for private individuals
- Worldwide insurance coverage, except USA and Switzerland
- The maximum insurable age is 66 years
- The insurance cover may be terminated any time. In this case the insurance cover ceases at the end of the month following the month in which the notice of termination has been submitted to the policy holder.
- Insurance cover in your home country if included under the chosen geographical area
- Assistance and emergency services (e.g. multi-lingual emergency hotline)
- Worldwide legal cover in case of medical malpractice
|144 Euro||195 Euro|
(inclusive of insurance coverage up to 42 days in case of stays in the USA and Switzerland and up to 365 days in case of stays in Canada)
|399 Euro||599 Euro|
not included in insurance cover
Openness and transparency are values the BDAE GROUP promotes in its daily business. These values are an precondition for trust. Therefore you will find below the most important exclusions from our insurance cover. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions Part I and II for an elaborate list of exclusions.
- Medical conditions which arose or existed prior to the insurance cover or during the waiting period
- Rehabilitation and Stays in Spas or Cure Centers
- Infertility Treatment and all related check-ups
- Treatment of illnesses related to drug abuse and rehabilitation