The BDAE has been recognised as a family-friendly company by the Hamburg Alliance for Families.
This awaits you
- you keep customers up to date with mailings and newsletters
- you will be responsible for our new English version of our newsletter and translate content
- you create a strategy for our upcoming international social media channels
- you coordinate with other departments to move the team forward as a whole
- you will help coordinate and plan trade shows, conferences, and other events
- you network with event organizers, media partners, influencers and bloggers
- you maintain our information material like info sheets, brochures, whitepapers
- you find and organize give-aways and advertising material
- you put a smile on the faces of our customers and partners with recurring projects such as Christmas promotions
- you keep an eye on the insurance market during competitive analysis
- Education or a degree in marketing, media or event management or a related field
- first professional experience
- basic German language skills
- interest in creating content
- Organizational talents, team orientation and "hands-on" mentality
- Willingness and desire to learn new tools and processes and to get the best out of yourself
- Interest in (and at best already experience with) content management systems
- Experience in online and social media marketing
- Proficiency in writing
- Interest in new, exciting areas of work and the desire to further develop yourself
flexible working hours
Flexitime is a matter of course for us and we also allow our employees to work flexibly if required - adapted to the respective position and personal circumstances.
With us, home office is possible for up to three days per week. Those who come to the office for a maximum of 2 days have a workplace in our nomad zone.
We are not a corporate group and this is also reflected in our structures.
Company pension plan
We support our employees financially in making provisions for their old age. That is why we offer staggered subsidies for company pension plans.
Our modern, spacious premises are easily accessible by bus, S-Bahn and car and are centrally located. We do not have open-plan offices; a maximum of three employees work in one room.
We offer you various travel allowances, for example for public transport. You should have to pay as little as possible to get to work.
Do you pay daycare fees for one or more of your children? Then we can pay you a subsidy to reduce the costs for this.
Fresh fruit and beverages
In addition to hot and cold drinks, fresh and healthy fruit is regularly available to all employees free of charge. You can prepare your own meals in our kitchens.
Thanks to our cooperation partner Qualitrain, we can visit a number of gyms, bouldering facilities and swimming pools throughout Germany at significantly lower rates. In addition, we offer further discounts.
Insights into the BDAE
The BDAE offers a varied working environment - in the spacious, modern offices in Hamburg, at various events and trade fairs or with customers.
Team spirit is very important to us, and our employees' dogs are also welcome here.
On special occasions, we like to get together - pandemic permitting - for a cosy breakfast or brunch.
My name is Corinna Opitz and I am your contact for your application to the BDAE. On the right you will find information on how to send us your application.
By the way, some time ago the trade magazine "Personalwirtschaft" reported on the integration of employees who have been ill for a long time and conducted an interview with me on this topic. The BDAE already has experience with the so-called company reintegration measure (BEM). We want to stand by our committed employees even in difficult times. You can download the article as a PDF here.FAQs about the application
Via secure web upload:
You can use our web upload to transfer your documents to us securely encrypted.
You can find the web upload at https://webupload.bdae.com.
Please select the department "Human Resources".
Please send written applications to:
Human Resources Department
Ms Corinna Opitz
Important: We can only return written paper applications if you enclose a stamped return envelope with your address. Without a return envelope, your paper application will be destroyed after processing in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Private clients
- Business clients
- Why BDAE?